Our church believes passionately in our vision of reaching people and touching lives, and is committed to reaching out and meeting the many needs of the community, and transforming lives by offering a place where people can enter into and develop a relationship with Jesus.
Waterfront itself is built upon three pillars, Fellowship, Contemporary Worship and the preaching of the bible as God’s word.
Waterfront Community Church is also a member of the worldwide Apostolic Church and a brief summary of the Church basis of faith is found below.
- The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The inherent corruptness of man through the Fall; The necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant
- The Virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ; His second coming and millennial reign upon earth
- The Justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the church for its mission in the world
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world
- The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures
- Christ leadership of the Church through apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders and deacons, for unity, maturity and growth of the church
- The security of the believer as he remains in Christ
- The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord